9Lenses is a cloud assessment platform that enables consultants and enterprise customers to automate their internal and customer-facing assessments. At 9Lenses, we believe there is a better way to ask questions, manage data, and build on your knowledge of both. We’re passionate about the power of good insight and using technology to change the way businesses operate for the better. We’re actively looking for a proactive and passionate Customer Success Manager to join our team!
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a critical role overseeing all aspects of the customer experience and will report directly to the CEO. The CSM will lead a team that manages new customer onboarding, delivery of custom solutions, and customer adoption. The CSM needs to be a natural leader who leads others with humility and is comfortable working with and delivering successful outcomes for Fortune 1,000 executives.
Oversee end-to-end customer lifecycle from sales support to customer on-boarding, delivery, and platform adoption.
- New Customer Onboarding:Act as implementation lead for new customer onboarding, ensuring a smooth and successful onboarding experience by establishing critical goals, creating onboarding project plans, and coordinating sales and delivery team efforts
- Solution Delivery:Work closely with customer support and delivery teams to provide platform training, custom deliverables, and on-going technical support and best practices. Act as delivery lead for customers with complex projects.
- Platform Adoption:Establish regular check-in cadence with each assigned client to review progress against goals and share best practices or opportunities to add value. The CSM is not responsible for executing renewals, but will work closely with the sales team to track upcoming renewals and ensure customer retention.
- Sales Support:Support the sales team by making customer solution recommendations, scoping levels of effort, and working with the team to setup and support complex demos.
- Product Expert:Become an expert on the 9Lenses platform and use this knowledge to design customer solutions, support internal discussions, and provide recommendations for new functionality based on customer needs.
As Customer Success Manager, act as a coach overseeing global solutions delivery and Center of Excellence (COE) teams.
- Solutions Delivery:The Solutions Delivery team designs and delivers custom solutions and services to customers. This is a global team with a based team lead based in Tysons Corner.
- Center of Excellence:The COE team oversees customer training and ongoing implementation and technical support. This is a small, global team with a team lead based in Tysons Corner.
- 3+ years in B2B customer facing roles including project management, solution delivery, sales engineering, or customer success
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS company with a fast-paced, startup-like environment
- Proven track record demonstrating leadership and generating results
- Has successfully led complex projects that met customer expectations. Experience leading projects with B2B SaaS platforms a plus
- Experience leading a small team or acting in a mentorship capacity a plus
- Experience with data & analytics a plus (designing dashboards, analyzing data, presenting insights)
- BA/BS degree, preferably in marketing or business
- Occasional travel for sales engineering or client meetings, typically local
Tyson’s Corner Virginia
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Flexibility to work remote 1-2 days/week
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Health insurance (including vision and dental)
- Modern, open work environment with on-site gym, snacks, and unlimited cold brew
- Fun, fast-paced, and casual tech start-up environment
Attributes all 9Lenses Team Members Strive For
Understanding the Business
- Knows the business and the mission-critical technical and functional skills needed to do the job; understands various types of business propositions and understands how businesses operate in general, learns new methods and technologies easily.
Getting Work Done
- Works independently with minimal direction and anticipates the needs of the client as well as the company. Uses a variety of tools and methods and processes to automate as much as possible to reduce touch and improve client satisfaction.
Putting Others First
- Acts with humility and empathy when dealing with clients and other 9Lenses team members. Recognizes that we win individually when we win as a team.
- Is passionate about 9Lenses and has a strong desire to help clients achieve their desired business outcomes.
Demonstrating Personal Flexibility
- Open to lifelong, continuous personal improvement; aware of self and impact on others; responsive to feedback.
- Writes and presents effectively; adjust to fit the audience and the message; strongly gets messages across.
- Ability to roll-up-the-sleeves, be hands-on and proactive, results oriented, wear multiple hats, and proven record leading within a fast-paced environment. Eager to help build & improve the sales team (culture, process, skills, etc.)
Acting with Honor and Character
- Is a person of high character; is consistent and acts in line with a clear and visible set of values and beliefs; treats all with honor and respect; deals and talks straight, walks his/her talk;
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.