TheEnterprise Account Manager (AE) will be a significant contributor to 9Lenses sales team to forge new client relationships with Fortune 1,000 firms. The AEis responsible for prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual capable of quickly navigating large complex organizations, forging client relationships and have strong business and technology acumen.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to lead all sales efforts within his/her assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure. The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to meet sales goals established by their Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company;
- You will establish, handle, and manage relationships between 9Lenses and senior executives of the client and prospect companies;
- Make sales presentations to customer and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as HR, Marketing, and Customer Experience) of Fortune 1,000 companies. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale;
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.);
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels;
- In collaboration with 9Lenses’ marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns;
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations;
- Act as representative of 9Lenses at industry conferences and association meetings;
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns;
- Sales process management;
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of 9Lenses’ solution offerings;
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing;
- Meet or exceed quota expectations;
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
- Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling the 9Lenses platform to HR/Talent executives of Fortune 1000 companies.
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- At least 5 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a business buyer (not IT buyer).
- Experience selling SaaS solutions within Fortune 1000 companies.
- Contributing in weekly meetings with meaningful insights
- BA/BS degree.
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Mac proficiency a plus.
DESIRED LEADERSHIP CHARACTERISTICS
Understanding the Business
Knows the business and the mission-critical technical and functional skills needed to do the job; understands various types of business propositions and understands how businesses operate in general, learns new methods and technologies easily.
Getting Work Done
Works independently with minimal direction and anticipates the needs of the client as well as the company. Uses a variety of tools and methods and processes to automate as much as possible to reduce touch and improve client satisfaction.
Putting Others First
Acts with humility and empathy when dealing with clients and other 9Lenses team members. Recognizes that we win individually when we win as a team.
Is passionate about 9Lenses and has a strong desire to help clients achieve their desired business outcomes.
Demonstrating Personal Flexibility
Open to lifelong, continuous personal improvement; aware of self and impact on others; responsive to feedback.
Writes and presents effectively; adjust to fit the audience and the message; strongly gets messages across.
Ability to roll-up-the-sleeves, be hands-on and proactive, results oriented, wear multiple hats, and proven record leading within a fast-paced environment. Eager to help build & improve the sales team (culture, process, skills, etc.)
Acting with Honor and Character
Is a person of high character; is consistent and acts in line with a clear and visible set of values and beliefs; treats all with honor and respect; deals and talks straight, walks his/her talk;
Tyson’s Corner Virginia
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org