As a Sales Development Representative at 9Lenses you will be responsible for prospecting and setting new customer meetings for the Enterprise Account Executive to close.
You will become proficient in discussing 9Lenses business benefits and generating leads using salesforce.com and a variety of other prospecting tools.
9Lenses provides a defined path to promotion to all Sales Development Representatives to an Account Executive position.
- Prospect & Reach out to Fortune 1000 companies and book meetings with Enterprise HR
- Work directly with the Enterprise Account Executive to build a healthy sales pipeline via
- Meet weekly and monthly qualified opportunity goals
- Continuously learn about the industry, competitors, and how our platform fits into the
Enterprise HR space
A successful Sales Development Representative at 9Lenses exhibits the following traits:
- Intrinsic drive to be successful
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature
- Strong track record of performance in a previous role or in college
- Detail oriented, organized mindset with an ability to manage time effectively
- A desire to pursue a career in sales
- Coachable and able to implement feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sales training or salesforce.com software experience is a plus
Desired Leadership Characteristics
Understanding the Business:Knows the business and the mission-critical technical and functional skills needed to do the job; understands various types of business propositions and understands how businesses operate in general, learns new methods and technologies easily.
Getting Work Done : Works independently with direction and anticipates the needs of the client as well as the company. Uses a variety of tools and methods and processes to automate as much as possible to reduce touch and improve client satisfaction.
Putting Others First : Acts with humility and empathy when dealing with clients and other 9Lenses team members. Recognizes that we win individually when we win as a team.
Inspiring Clients : Is passionate about 9Lenses and has a strong desire to help clients achieve their desired business outcomes.
Demonstrating Personal Flexibility : Open to lifelong, continuous personal improvement; aware of self and impact on others; responsive to feedback.
Communicating Effectively : Writes and presents effectively; adjust to fit the audience and the message; strongly gets messages across.
Entrepreneurial : Ability to roll-up-the-sleeves, be hands-on and proactive, results oriented, wear multiple hats, and proven record leading within a fast-paced environment. Eager to help build & improve the sales team (culture, process, skills, etc.).
Acting with Honor and Character : Is a person of high character; is consistent and acts in line with a clear and visible set of values and beliefs; treats all with honor and respect; deals and talks straight, walks his/her talk.
Tyson’s Corner Virginia
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com