We are pleased to announce that 9Lenses has been recognized as a “Cool Vendor” by Gartner in its 2015 Cool Vendors in Human Capital Management (HCM) report.
About the Cool Vendor Report
According to Gartner, “Emerging digital workplace pressures are triggering HR and HR IT leaders to look beyond their traditional HCM vendors. This research highlights innovative vendors focused on improving employee referrals, workforce insights and intelligence, communication, and employee engagement.”
The report throws light on bigger trends in the HCM that companies need to be aware of, by spotlighting innovators in the space. 9Lenses is one of the four chosen Cool Vendors globally.
Edwin Miller, Founder and CEO of 9Lenses, stated that, “Gartner’s recognition of 9Lenses as an HCM Cool Vendor affirms that we are a serious player in the people analytics market. Our platform is replacing outdated processes that allow our customers to tap organizational intelligence and unlock the people insights in both their own and client organizations.”
He also added that, “An organization’s biggest asset is its grey matter, or human capital – the knowledge an organization’s people hold. Consultants and business leaders can use 9Lenses to leverage the power of people insights to make wiser business decisions and navigate their toughest challenges.”
Our clients have been able to use 9Lenses to:
- Make Executive Assimilation and Transition more effective
- Spot organizational misalignment and take corrective action
- Measure and improve employee engagement throughout the employee lifecycle
With 9Lenses, HR and HR IT professionals can also:
- Efficiently hire, and retain the best talent
- Make recommendations for course correction and remedial action for various workforce related challenges
- Leverage a centralized, connected, and secure system to measure and improve best practices across the organization
- Receive ongoing measurements to consistently deliver meaningful and actionable information to the organization
- Connect employees to business goals and organizational initiatives
- Quantify improvement, alignment, and ROI for HR programs and initiatives
The Gartner Cool Vendors in Human Capital Management, 2015 can be downloaded here.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product, or service depicted in our research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
[callout type=”left” title=”9Lenses for Human Resources” message=”Use the 9Lenses HR Software Suite to rapidly discover fresh perspectives in areas spanning onboarding, employee development, and benefits.” button_text=”Check it out” href=”/hr-software-suite”]